Whether you travel for business or pleasure, domestically or internationally, medical emergencies happen when you least expect it. There’s nothing as comprehensive as an AirMed membership to get you or your loved ones home in your time of need.
AirMed Air Ambulatory Service – 24 x 7 x 365 Medical Air Transports.
AirMed, the country’s premiere air ambulance provider.
A medical evacuation can cost up to $200,000. But as an AirMed member, the full cost of flight, medical staff and ground transportation is included with your membership. Unlike travel and health insurance, there are no deductibles, no co-pays or claims to file.
- Worldwide Evacuations & Repatriations
- Transport to the hospital of your choice* from any point on the globe
- 24/7 Medical Services Hotline
- From a stomach virus to the flu, members have access to AirMed’s extensive network of English-speaking doctors and other specialists worldwide
- Domestic Transports to Specialty Hospitals (when a hospitalized member requires specialty care at another hospital*)
- Foreign Travel Advisories (up-to-the-minute global threat assessments)
- Transport of Mortal Remains
*transferring and receiving hospitals must be in excess of 150 miles apart.
With state-of-the-art medical jets, AirMed is equipped to pick you up from any hospital around the world and transport you to the hospital of your choice. Along the way, you’ll be treated by the most experienced and respected medical team in the sky. Honestly, let’s hope it never comes to that.
AIRMED (Family Upgrade)
SMA dues-paying members enjoy free AirMed membership. If a member becomes hospitalized as an inpatient more than 150 miles from home, domestically or internationally, at the member’s request, AirMed will provide the member with air medical transportation bedside-to-bedside to the hospital of their choice within the U.S. or Canada provided that the hospitals are more than 150 miles apart. Family coverage is limited to a spouse or partner (a living arrangement in which an unmarried couple lives together in a long-term relationship that resembles marriage) and up to five (5) dependent children up to the age of 26.
Protection for you & your loved ones!
- Home and Travel Coverage
- Your Choice of Treatment Location
- No deductibles or Claim Forms
- Never Any Out of Pocket Expenses
- Pre-Existing Conditions Accepted
- No Financial Limitations for Medical Transports