Considering your dental insurance options?
Look to SMA Services, Inc. for individual and family plans that offer flexibility at an affordable price.
SMA Services, Inc. offers the MetLife Dental Benefits Plan which gives you competitive dental coverage for you and your family that can reduce your out of pocket dental care expenses.
The annual deductible is $50 per individual and $100 per family with a calendar maximum of $1,000 in benefits per person. Plus, MetLife provides flexible benefits with savings that include:
- Preventive & diagnostic care – no deductible and benefits are paid 100%.*
- Basic restorative care benefits are paid at 80% after the annual deductible is met.*
- Major restorative care benefits are paid at 50% after the annual deductible is met.*
- Dependent orthodontia benefits are paid at 50% after the deductible is met and has a lifetime maximum benefit of $1,000 per child.**
- Freedom of choice – access a seamless national network of over 100,000 participating MetLife PDP dentist locations, including over 22,000 specialist locations. Plus, you’re never locked into a specific dentist and you don’t need a referral to see a specialist. You simply choose a dentist and make an appointment.
- Reduced out-of-pocket expenses for dental services because participating PDP dentists agree to accept MetLife’s negotiated fees as payment in full that typically range 10% to 35% lower than the average charges of dentists in the same area.
- Negotiated fees extend to non-covered services such as adult orthodontial and cosmetics when performed by a PDP dentist – even when the annual maximum is exceeded.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, call 1-800-423-4992 ext 150-Wendy Erhart
*Benefits may vary depending on plan selected.
**Dependent children are covered for orthodontia until the end of the quarter following their 26th birthday if unmarried, or the end of the quarter following their 30th birthday if unmarried, full-time students. If an individual did not have coverage for orthodontic services at the time the initial placement was made, benefits will not be payable for orthodontic services under this Dental Insurance.