Plan Sponsor Services:
- Quarterly Investment and Plan Summary Reporting: Summary and analysis of your fund lineup and your participant statistics.
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) Maintenance: Create and maintain your IPS based on current market trends.
- Semi-Annual Face-to-Face Investment Review: Detailed review of IPS, fund watch lists and plan usage.
- Tri-Annual Vendor Review: Assess vendor searched for best-in-class platform and services for your plan and participants.
Also included ongoing cost analysis to ensure that your plan is getting proper value.
- Review Annual compliance Calendar: Assist plan sponsor in meeting compliance deadlines.
- Fund Selection: Present funds and asset classes per the IPS.
- Committee Meeting Minutes: Document decisions made by plan committee.
- Employee Education Meetings on the plan and a wide variety of financial topics.
- Enrollment Support for new hires to help them understand the plan benefits and enrollment process.
- Distribution Support to help employees during the distribution phase of their retirement.
- Annual Employee Survey conducted to understand employees’ perception of the plan and help to design ongoing education to meet the needs of your employees.
Kim Woods, CRPS, AIF®
Director of Financial Services
SMA Services, Inc.
3500 Blue Lake Drive, Suite 360
Birmingham, AL 35243
Within Alabama: 205.945.1840
Outside Alabama: 800.423.4992